Ir para conteúdo
Chase History

[Outdated] GCH Language Manager

Zach

Posts Recomendados

ZManX    0

Works perfectly,thx again Zach

3 minutes ago, RaijinKiller said:

how do you update your language manager?

Is it automatic?

I've just redownloaded it.

Delete your previous LanguageManager and replace it with the new one

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Zach    96
1 minute ago, ZManX said:

Works perfectly,thx again Zach

Delete your previous LanguageManager and replace it with the new one

No problem
and to add onto what Zman said, you must use the clean option if you've used my program (or voice manager) before. It will "clean" your GCH files and return them to the original state, while also allowing the language manager to copy the correct files. 

Link para o comentário

Artleck    736

Hey dude, The Skilltree Voices are in Brazilian. maybe Fix that? Like Siegharts and others. Thanks :D I love using this

Link para o comentário

Zach    96
1 minute ago, Artleck said:

Hey dude, The Skilltree Voices are in Brazilian. maybe Fix that? Like Siegharts and others. Thanks :D I love using this

Huh, I guess I messed that up. Since I'll have to make people re-download the files, I might have to delay that fix until next patch. If you urgently want it, send me a PM and I can give you a fix later today. 

Link para o comentário

Artleck    736
14 minutes ago, iarezach said:

Huh, I guess I messed that up. Since I'll have to make people re-download the files, I might have to delay that fix until next patch. If you urgently want it, send me a PM and I can give you a fix later today. 

Yea that would be grateful. A friend of mine is very picky with His Voice lines since he likes to use Sieghart allot specially his Skill tree and it seems strange to have a mix of both XDD

Link para o comentário

Zach    96
35 minutes ago, Artleck said:

Yea that would be grateful. A friend of mine is very picky with His Voice lines since he likes to use Sieghart allot specially his Skill tree and it seems strange to have a mix of both XDD

Alright, added a new download link on the main post. That should fix Sieghart's ST voice. 
Make sure to unzip the new download in a new folder and run the clean option once. Enjoy :)

Link para o comentário

DragonHate    0

Hey, when I create a room, my screen freezes for 10 secs then shows a message saying failed to link to relay server. Then I joined other rooms and could not see any monsters when we enter dungeon. Its was fine yesterday when I played but I got on today and this started to happen. How can I fix it? 

Link para o comentário

Roflolmao    116
26 minutes ago, DragonHate said:

Hey, when I create a room, my screen freezes for 10 secs then shows a message saying failed to link to relay server. Then I joined other rooms and could not see any monsters when we enter dungeon. Its was fine yesterday when I played but I got on today and this started to happen. How can I fix it? 

Wrong thread and section, my friend.
Anyway, you can't fix it, it's the servers' problems. We have to wait for the team to fix this.

Link para o comentário

Zach    96
20 hours ago, Smashed said:

Nice job my friend.

GCH in Hangul, is my dream...:*

We'll see, I have plans to expand to other languages in the future.

18 hours ago, Werokupe said:

Nice!!

Glad you like it : )

Link para o comentário

omgcake123    0

By the way, there's an error going on for me, I don't know for the others, but after I click play, it says translation files not found, please reinstall the translator, I did that multiple times and it has not been fixed yet.

Link para o comentário

Zach    96
Just now, omgcake123 said:

By the way, there's an error going on for me, I don't know for the others, but after I click play, it says translation files not found, please reinstall the translator, I did that multiple times and it has not been fixed yet.

Are you extracting the files correctly?
when you extract the files, you should see languagemanager.exe and a Translations folder.

Link para o comentário

omgcake123    0

Yes, I did that properly, multiple times, after choosing my grand chase path folder, and clicking start, it opens up the normal grand chase launcher, and when I click the play button on that, I get an error saying translation files not found, please reinstall the translator

Link para o comentário

Zach    96
4 minutes ago, omgcake123 said:

Yes, I did that properly, multiple times, after choosing my grand chase path folder, and clicking start, it opens up the normal grand chase launcher, and when I click the play button on that, I get an error saying translation files not found, please reinstall the translator

Alright, I just want to double check before I give any further suggestions:

When you extract the files into a new folder, you should see this:
YA9r9VM.png

Inside the Translations folder (and it should be named like that specifically), you should see the following:
Translations > English >
ResSet / Sound / Stage / Texture
Each of these folders contains a file.

The issue with your error is that it's a catch that I set up in case any of these folders are missing in the LanguageManager.exe directory (which specifically says "Translation files not found! Please re-download the manager"). My guess is that you're not extracting the program and files in a clean folder.

If you still get the same error, please send me a private message and I can help you better that way. Good luck!

Link para o comentário

• 2 semanas depois...
  • 2 semanas depois...
KUNNY    66

Uhm, I tried doing the clean option to get the latest main.exe loading screen (which is the birthday one), then i closed it and opened the language manager via start button. Afterwards, it showed the olympic loading screen again ;3; am I missing something?

Link para o comentário

Zach    96

Hope my explanation in the chat helped you out Kunny.

----------------------

After doing a run in Extermination of Uria, I can confirm that the translations work pretty well. I have to do some last minute changes ( like this one...)XR8fQ4t.jpg|
and I should have a new set of files in 24 hours. 

Editado por iarezach
Link para o comentário

Zach    96
On 9/5/2016 at 1:26 AM, Hellblazer said:

Hey, I'm also facing the same issue as KUNNY. Is there a workaround for it?

I have a file update that I'll put up for download later today. I was waiting for the maintenance to conclude before working on anything in case they did some last minute changes.

----------------------------------

Current Version: Alpha 4.0 (Last updated on September 5th)
Translation Folder (Only): Mega
Translation & Launcher: Mega

Changelog

Updated the Server & Logout GUI ( Will be translated to English at a later time )
Fixed the Rainbow Event announcement when logging in

Link para o comentário

• 2 semanas depois...
Zach    96

Current Version: Beta 1.0 (Last updated on September 17th)
WARNING: This version adds in 3 new files, you MUST run through the clean option first!
Translation & Launcher: Mega

Changelog

Server Selection GUI - Replaced EoU event with Mari Skill Tree / Translated GUI
Mari ST - Fixed Mari's Skill Tree description / Added in-game voices
Added petminielesis ResSet file

Translated some of the GUI

• Like 1
Link para o comentário

DarkHero    818

Sup guys.

I'm developing a new version of the GCH Launcher.

This version will be 100% open source, so the community can contribute to the project, and help with new features like this.

That's the link of the repository on github:

https://github.com/D4rkHero/Dark-Launcher

PS: The launcher is still in development, and will take sometime to get 100%.

Programming language: C#

Ide: VisualStudio 2015.

Feel free to contribute!

• Like 1
Link para o comentário

Zach    96
2 minutes ago, DarkHero said:

Sup guys.

I'm developing a new version of the GCH Launcher.

This version will be 100% open source, so the community can contribute to the project, and help with new features like this.

That's the link of the repository on github:

https://github.com/D4rkHero/Dark-Launcher

PS: The launcher is still in development, and will take sometime to get 100%.

Programming language: C#

Ide: VisualStudio 2015.

Feel free to contribute!

Ah, this is really nice (and made in a language I can code in). I'll look into contributing on it this weekend. 

Link para o comentário

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...